Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience the polar regions in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 114 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats - called Zodiacs- for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available on select departures.
All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe Suites, Premium Suites and the Owner's Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of the Arctic, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands (Malvinas). Cruise with all the comfort of home - king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub, plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel.
- All-suite ship
- 114 Passengers
- Smallest suite is a spacious 215 square feet.
- 15 suites have balconies.
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every suite
- Open bar- all inclusive drinks
- Optional kayaking and camping, climbing and cross-country skiing (trip dependent)
- 10MB internet communications access card included in every voyage
Cabins and amenities
- Library/Game Room
- Hot tub on Deck 5 with seating area and Bistro
- 1 lounge
- Satellite phone access in every cabin
- Internet access
- Private facilities - sink, toilet and shower in every cabin.
- Multi-purpose presentation room with state-of-the-art equipment
- Stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Every suite has an exterior view
- Flat screen TVs and DVD player in every cabin
- All Departures include an Expedition Jacket (yours to keep) and rubber boots on loan for the duration of your voyage.
- Staff & Crew: 79
- Guests: 114
- Length: 90.6 m
- Breadth: 15.3 m
- Draft: 4.16 m
- Propulsion: Diesel - 4,720 horsepower
- Ice Class: 1D
- Cruising Speed: 14.5 knots in open water
- Registry: Bahamas
- Lifeboats: 4 partially enclosed
|Per Person USD|
Main Deck Suite
- Very Limited Availability -
see 'Special Expedition' deck plan
Camp, Kayak, Snowshoe
Special Expedition - (see separate deck plan below)
No Single Supplement! Singles travel at twin-share price (except Owner's Suite)
Cruise Price does not include international airfare. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Single cabin prices are 1.7 times the cost of the appropriate twin-share prices listed above except for superior and above which are 2x the price listed above. If you are a solo traveler requesting to share a cabin note that Superior and above can not be shared.
Adventure Options: Kayaking - $950, Camping - $250, Snowshoe-Included, Photography-Included Adventure options must be pre-booked and paid for prior to start of the trip. Space is subject to availability. Camping is limited to 30, Kayaking to 10. Some activities require experience.
All trips subject to possible fuel surcharge.
Sea Spirit Deck Plan
SPECIAL EXPEDITION DECK PLAN: