This Polar Adventure Ship was built in 1975. Sea Adventurer underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998. Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Sea Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. All cabins have outside views and facilities en suite.
- Only 117 guests.
- 4 partially enclosed lifeboats.
- Fleet of Zodiacs for shore transfers.
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite.
- One dining room with unreserved seating.
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room.
- Ice-strengthened hull.
Staff & Crew: 72
Length: 101 m
Breadth: 16 m
Draft: 4.5 m
Propulsion: Diesel Twin Engines - 5200 Horsepower; 500 HP bowthruster; controllable pitch propellers
Ice Class: 1A
Cruising Speed: 12 knots in open water
Cabins and amenities:
- 61 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities.
- Decks 4 and 5 have exterior access, with outside seating.
- Window-lined dining room on Deck 4 with unreserved seating.
- Lounge/Presentation Room.
- 2 bars.
- Gift shop.
- 24 hour beverage station.
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email, and wireless, Internet access.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Exercise room.
- Massage therapist.
- Ice strengthened hull.
Please note: there is no passenger elevator between decks.
|Per Person USD|
Rates Arctic 2015
Lower Deck Twin
Main Deck Porthole
Main Deck Window
Charter Flight on Return: Kangerlussuaq/Copenhagen $1450
Charter Flights: Copenhagen/Kangerlussuaq & Kugluktuk/Edmonton $1950
Cruise Price does not include international airfare. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Single cabin prices are 1.7 times the cost of the appropriate twin-share prices listed above except for superior and above which are 2x the price listed above. If you are a solo traveler requesting to share a cabin note that Superior and above can not be shared.
Adventure Options: Kayaking - $595, Snowshoe-Included, Hiking - Included. Adventure options must be pre-booked and paid for prior to start of the trip. Space is subject to availability. Camping is limited to 30 and Kayaking to 16 individuals. Some activities require experience.
All trips subject to possible fuel surcharge.