Explore the polar regions in style and comfort aboard our all-suite ship Sea Spirit.
The ice-strengthened, small, all-suite expedition ship Sea Spirit (originally Renaissance V) was built in 1991 in Italy. From that time she has changed several operators and regions of navigation, cruising in Singapore, Alaska, Pacific Basin, Arctic and Antarctica. The vessel was modified in late 2010.
Providing spacious suites for accommodation of maximum of 114 passengers (the smallest suite is 215 sq. ft.) the Sea Spirit at the same time features maneuverability and friendly atmosphere of small ships. All suites have private facilities and exterior views. Some of the suites feature private balconies for enjoying fantastic landscapes of the Arctic and Antarctica.
An ice-strengthened hull, a fleet of rubber inflatable boats for landings on wild shores (10 Zodiacs), an experienced crew, and a set of retractable fin stabilizers for smoother sailing make your polar expedition really deep, unforgettable and safe.
• All-suite ship
• 114 Passengers
• Smallest suite is a spacious 215 square feet (20 sq. m).
• Every suite has an exterior view.
• 15 suites have balconies.
• Satellite phone access in every suite.
• Flat-screen TVs and DVD player in every suite.
• Internet access
• 10 Zodiacs
• 24-hour tea & coffee station.
• Restaurant offers chef-prepared meals and exquisite service that one doesn’t expect to experience in wild places like Antarctica or the Arctic
• Bar. After a day of activities and explorations passengers are always welcome at a bar staffed by a professional bartender
• Library with a large collection of polar books and DVDs is a quiet cozy place for reading and relaxation
• Lounge offers great opportunities for socializing and observing fantastic landscapes passing by
• Presentation room. Multi-purpose presentation room with state-of-the-art equipment for lectures and presentations of our notable guest lecturers
• Gym. Well-equipped gym allows travelers not to break away from regular sports for the time of a trip
• Onboard Polar Boutique
• Doctor and small infirmary
• Crew: 94
• Guests: 114
• Length: 90.6 m (297 ft)
• Beam: 15.3 m (50 ft)
• Draft: 4.16 m (14 ft)
• Propulsion: Diesel - 4,720 horsepower
• Ice Class: 1D
• Cruising Speed: 14.5 knots in open water
• Lifeboats: 4 partially enclosed
|Per Person USD|
Rates Arctic 2015
Main Deck Suite
- Limited Availability -
- Limited Availability -
- Full -
Single occupancy of a twin cabin is available at:
1.7 times the twin rate in Main Deck and Classic Suites; and
2.0 times the twin rate in Superior, Deluxe, Premium and Owner Suites.
Cabin share is available only in the following categories: Triple Classic, Main Deck and Classic Suites.
Adventure options: Kayaking - $650. Kayaking is limited to 8 participants.
Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a minimum benefit of USD 150,000 is required and is not included in the trip cost.
A fuel surcharge may be applied for all bookings if there is a substantial increase in fuel costs.
Sea Spirit Deck Plan